L’Arche Identity and Mission Statement
- We are people with and without intellectual disabilities, sharing life in communities belonging to an International Federation.
- Mutual relationships and trust in God are at the heart of our journey together.
- We celebrate the unique value of every person and recognize our need for one another.
- Make known the gifts of people with intellectual disabilities, revealed through mutually transforming relationships.
- Foster an environment in community that responds to the changing needs of our members, while being faithful to the core values of our founding story.
- Engage in our diverse cultures, working together toward a more human society.